MSI Group have an exciting opportunity for a locum Occupational Therapist to work in Cambridgeshire for Community Intermediate Care Team.
We are looking for a Senior Occupational Therapist to assess and treat people in their own homes from a varied Community Caseload.
Full time cover required, Monday - Friday working. The contract will be for a minimum of 3 months.
If you are interested in Occupational Therapist roles and would like to be represented by an agency recruiting across the UK please contact MSI Group today. To work as a locum you must…
- Be HCPC registered
- Hold right to work in the UK
- Have worked in the NHS whether post qualifying or on placement
- Choose when you are paid with daily payroll.
- Earn a highly competitive hourly pay rate and be paid on a weekly basis.
- Join with a quick and simple registration process.
- Work with a trusted framework provider to ensure you are working safely and compliantly
- Be guided through your registration by a specialist consultant who is available 24 hours per day.
How to Apply:
If you are a Occupational Therapist that meets the above criteria and are interested in this particular job then please apply online with a copy of your most recent CV. A member of the team will be in touch shortly.
- Occupational Therapy
- Local Community
- Rehabilitation Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job