Occupational Therapist - Surrey
We are looking to recruit an Occupational Therapist - Surrey within Adult Social Care . This vacancy will be for a permanent position.
- Ability to provide specialist assessment on request.
- Complex moving and handling
- Working with Minor and Major Adaptations in the community.
- Attend multidisciplinary meetings each week
The following experience is required for the Occupational Therapist - Surrey position;
- Moving and Handling
- Post qualifying experience of working as an Occupational Therapist or Qualified Social Worker within an Adults Setting within the UK.
- Very friendly and helpful team
- Caseloads are manageable and fair
- Supervision is on offer whenever needed
- HCPC Registration
- 1 years post qualifying experience within UK
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Benefits of working with Ackerman Pierce:
- Your own personal consultant
- Access to a variety of Social Care jobs Nationwide
- DBS and Compliance Service
- Quick and Easy Registration Process
- Access to CPD
- Guaranteed weekly payment
To discuss this Occupational Therapist vacancy, or any similar roles we have available, please contact Gavin Wright or email us your updated CV today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job