We are looking for a Qualified Occupational Therapist - SALT to work in Primary, Secondary and Colleges in the Ealing Borough.
We are looking for flexible temporary staff whom are able to work with the schools and SEN Team.
The main function and aim of the service is for children and young people in schools with speech, language and communication needs (SLCN) to receive the right support at the right time. This is achieved through assessment and intervention, equipping families and professionals with the skills and resources to work together to help and support children with SLCN.
An enhanced DBS'Disclosure and Barring Service check for regulated activity (formerly known as CRB) and the Children's and Adults Barred List checks will be required for this role.
- Experience of working with children and young people either within mainstream or specialist schools and centres
- Flexibility to adapt both clinical approach and communication style in order to ensure that therapy inputs and outcomes are functional and client centred
- A BSc (Hons) degree or equivalent in Speech and Language Therapy,
- Registered Member of the Health and Care Professions Council
- Registered Member of the Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists
- Young People