Occupational Therapist (Paediatrics)
Educ8 Services are working with a small Group of SEMH schools which are based in South London and Surrey border. They are seeking an Band 6 Occupational Therapist to join them in january 2022 (or sooner) at their South London Campus.
You will work 38.5 hours a week alongside the multidisciplinary team, a service, which offers a range of therapies for young people with social, emotional, and mental health illness. (Part time is an option if required)
You will be responsible for planning and facilitating needs-led and evidence-based group and individual programmes, where you will create individual rapports and identify service user’s needs so that they can better
- Plan and regularly review appropriate OT treatment programmes
- Attend and actively contribute to Case review meetings, working collaboratively with staff colleagues in the planning and delivery of treatment programme
- Participate in the planning, evaluation and audit of practices, clinical pathways, and protocols in the services
- Adhere to a timetable of sessions which equates to a minimum of 20 hours per week as per the needs of the service
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- Diploma/Degree in Occupational Therapy Band 6
- Affiliated Registration
- Understanding young people with SEMH and ASD
- Evidence of ability to research, plan, implement and evaluate a project for a specific patient group
- Experience of working with a similar caseload
- Experience of providing Occupational Therapy assessment and treatment
What you will get
- The equivalent of 28 days annual leave plus school holidays = 14 weeks off per year
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
About your next employer
You will be working for an established, stable, and agile company with a unique approach to the delivery of special education and therapy.
Educ8 along with our partnered Schools follow safer recruitment of staff for all appointments. It is a requirement that all applicants understand it is each person’s individual responsibility and are committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people. Candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure.
The closing date for this advert is 30th September, although we will be looking at applications as they come in and may shortlist in advance of the closing date. This post will close early if there is sufficient interest before the closing date.
Applicants must have current UK professional registration.
- Occupational Therapists
- Occupational Therapy
- Special Education
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'