CNWL NHS Foundation Trust
Band 6 Paediatric Occupational Therapist
- The trust are looking for an enthusiastic Paediatric OT to join the children and young people's OT team
- This service is for children and young people who are aged 0 - 18 and have significance difficulties with everyday functional skills due to physical, motor or sensory based needs that impacts on their independence and ability to participate in everyday activities.
- Starting ASAP, up to 37.5 hours
- Experience working in paediatrics, community and social care (equipment, adaptations)
- HCPC Registration
- Access to own car is desirable
Please get in touch with Rachel from Rachel from Piers Meadows Recruitment for more information
We are happy to cover the cost of a DBS and mandatory training certificates, if needed.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'