QSW | Occupational Therapist | Newham
We require an experienced Occupational Therapist to work within an Adults team based within Newham. To be successful for this role, you are required to have a minimum of 1 year's recent Occupational Therapy experience of working within an Adults team.
The successful Occupational Therapist will have experience of:
- Designing treatment programmes
- Implementing Major Adaptations
- Elderly/Rehab Experience
- Distributing acute and general Medicine
- Manual Handling assessments and Risk Assessments
Rate is up to £28ph
To apply for this role you must have:
- A relevant Occupational Therapist qualification
- Be eligible to work within the UK
We have both temporary and permanent vacancies for this role.
- Competitive rates
- Bonuses for your loyalty and referrals
- Training opportunities and professional development
- Full support by an expert Social Work Consultant team
- Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices.
- 4Social Work is an equal opportunities employer.
Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Social Work is an equal opportunities employer.
If you are looking for your next role, whether newly qualified or at management level, please contact Charlotte Park on
Who Cares? We Do.
- Support Worker
- Care Assistant
- Occupational Therapist
- Care Worker
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job