Occupational Therapist - Learning Disabilities - Adults - Hertfordshire - £28-£32ph
Hertfordshire are currently looking for a Senior Occupational Therapist to work within the Community Learning Disability Service (CLDT) and Older People and Physical Disability Team (OPPD).
Working as a Senior OT professional, you will bring significant expertise to complex cases. Working and leading practice at the level outlined in the codes of conduct and standards of practice set out by the HCPC and the British Association of Occupational Therapists and / or College of Occupational Therapists. Individuals operating at this level will have knowledge and expertise in the Mental Capacity Act.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Central location
- Easily accessible by public transport
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
- Using analytical skills and OT process to assimilate information
- Working in partnership with other organisations
- Ensuring effective safeguarding and risk management
- Able to address adversity and social exclusion
- Promote independence and autonomy
- Prevention, early intervention and reablement
- Demonstrate HCC values and behaviours and professional standards
As an Occupational Therapist you MUST be
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
- occupational therapist
- occupational therapy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"