BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK – and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare’s Albyn Hospital in Aberdeen has a vacancy for a Occupational Therapist to join their team of staff in the Physiotherapy department.
This is a bank role working on an “as and when required” basis, you will be required to supplement staffing levels during busy periods and provide cover for existing staff in times of annual leave or absence.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- State Registered Occupational Therapist.
- Member of the College of Occupational Therapy (COT).
- Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Knowledge of COT and HCPC Codes and guidelines and their implications for practice.
- Knowledge of the Care Standards Act and Care and Quality Commission Requirements.
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance tools
- State Registered Occupational Therapist with previous postgraduate general therapy experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to communicate clearly with a range of people at differing levels across the hospital, deploying a range of techniques to do this effectively.
- Results driven, possessing a proven track record of delivering against targets.
- Able to make judgements involving facts or situations which require the analysis, interpretation and comparison of a range of options.
Duties of this role include:
- To manage a clinical caseload, providing occupational therapy assessment and treatment to the highest standard, ensuring excellent patient care at all times
- To take an active role in supporting the implementation of national developments locally.
- To ensure the department maintains BMI Physiotherapy accreditation.
- Keep abreast of developments in occupational therapy by attending relevant courses and maintaining an up to date personal portfolio.
- Participate in hospital cover / on-call rotas including week nights and weekend shifts, as required.
- Commitment to ensuring quality services are delivered to both internal & external stakeholders through continuous improvement activities
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive hourly rate.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'