Occupational Therapist Band 6 - Stroke Rehabilitation
Occupational Therapist Band 6 - Stroke Rehabilitation - Glasgow - £36 per hour
We are looking for an experienced Band 6 Occupational Therapist to join our NHS client in Glasgow, Scotland on a long-term contract. They are looking for an OT to join their Stroke Rehabilitation Team.
This is an excellent opportunity for an occupational therapist who has extensive post qualified experience in a similar role.
The benefits of this Occupational Therapist role:
- £36 per hour pay rate
- Long term contract
- Supportive team
- Flexible working available
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
It's ideal you have previous experience in:
- Stroke rehab
- Hospital experience
Essential requirements of this Occupational Therapist role include:
- HCPC registered
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'