Vacancy Type: 6 months
REED are recruiting for a Band 5 Occupational Therapist to work within the Worcester Area.
This is a part-time role offering 2/3 days a week for a period of 6 months. The successful candidate must have UK Occupational Therapist experience.
The role is available for an immediate start.
Your main responsibilities will be as follows:
• Help people make the most of their abilities, and work with them to find solutions to the problems that limit their ability to be independent
• Easier and safer ways of managing everyday activities i.e. washing, dressing, household tasks and activities
• The occupational therapist will work as part of a multidisciplinary team and must be able to work independently as well as in a team.
• The occupational therapist will have experience in completing functional assessments as well as administrating standardised assessments
• To ensure effective communication is maintained with all service users, care and any staff involved in the service users’ care. Adhere to HCPC and COT Practice Guidelines.
• Provide initial and continuing occupational therapy assessments, in accordance with CPA guidelines and service user care plans.
• Liaise closely with other members of the clinical team, demonstrating a commitment to effective team work.
• Ensure written and electronic record and activity data are maintained.
To be considered for this position you must have the following Qualifications:
• Degree Level Qualification in Occupational Therapy or Equivalent
• HCPC Registration
• Full drivers licence and access to own vehicle (PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED)
Additional benefits include:
• A Dedicated Recruitment Consultant
• Fast-Track Registration
• Training & Support
• Weekly Pay
• Access to exclusive NHS and Private sector jobs
• No Registration Fee!
• FREE DBS***
• Free online training available
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Timothy Muzangaza; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If this sounds like the next job for you, please call REED Health on 0121 237 2628 Ext 21721
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business