Working mon to fri 40hrs per week in a 22 bed hospital specialising in high dependency inpatient rehabilitation for men. It provides state-of-the-art facilities and a multi-disciplinary treatment programme designed to assist service users with their return to independent living. Adjacent is 15 The Sycamores, a four bed step-down service for men who are ready to move to a more independent lifestyle.
- Passionate about occupation and its role in mental health
- Able and willing to work flexibly, to meet the needs of the service
- Have a good understanding of risk management
- Have an awareness of boundary setting
- Have a positive 'can do' attitude.
Why Cygnet? we offer you...
- Full training and Induction
- An opening to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme
- Regular coaching & appraisal
- Expert supervision & peer support
- Employee discount savings & "Cycle to Work" scheme
- Recruitment referrals
- Wellbeing centre with exercises, recipes, financial and mental health advice
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
- Opportunities for CPD and to undertake further learning and development
- NHS discount card
For more of our benefits, please visit: https://benefits/
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'