We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Occupational Therapist Assistant to join a well-structured and exciting team in Harrow. They are offering a fair and manageable caseload along with further training in the portfolio. The vacancy will be for an initial 3 - 6 months with potential for extension.
Main Duties for the Occupational Therapist Assistant includes;
- Provide support to the Occupational Therapists in the provision of prescribed equipment to meet needs identified in assessment, demonstrating and instruction in the safe use of.
- Implement action plans with clients/carers and modify plans as necessary.
- Teach new techniques to overcome disability.
- Recommend minor adaptations to clients' homes.
- Identify problems which require Occupational Therapist or higher level Occupational Therapy Assistant intervention and refer clients where appropriate.
- Provide on-going support to client/carers in relation to effects of disability.
To Be Successful;
- Previous experience working with adults with disabilities in the community
- Experience working with minor equipment
- Enhanced DBS/CRB (we can obtain for you)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Benefits of Working at the London Borough of Harrow
Harrow offers the opportunity for additional training for both perm and temporary members of staff within the authority. With new projects underway in various teams, they offer a very competitive rate of pay. Also free onsite parking is offered to all staff.
Why Join Our Agency?
With over 10 years' experience recruiting directly into Social Care, Ackerman Pierce prides itself on the unique services we deliver to our candidates. Each candidate is assigned their own personal consultant who will support them through every placement. We also offer a DBS and a quick and easy registration process. Not forgetting a guaranteed payment into your account every week
To discuss this Occupational Therapist Assistant vacancy or any similar roles we have available, please contact Gavin Wright or email us your updated CV today!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'