I am currently recruiting for an Occupational Hygienist to join a leading UKAS accredited contract testing company specialising in a number of industries including automotive, manufacturing food, chemical and rail services based in the Midlands.
The role is permanent and standard hours would be 39 hours per week with paid overtime, you may be required to stay overnight occasionally.
* Carry out varied survey types, such as occupational air/exposure monitoring, occupational noise/vibration assessment, LEV inspection & testing, indoor air quality surveys, light surveys and COSHH risk assessments.
* Be provided with in house development and training, individual monitoring and I.T kits and in house monitoring kit and equipment
* Have access to in house specialist chemistry laboratory resource
* Be provided with company car or van depending on preference
* BSc or equivalent in Science related subject
* Experience in occupational hygiene
* BOHS certification fully or partial is desirable
* P601 certification is desirable
* Full driving license is essential
If you are interested and you feel you would be a good fit for this position then please apply now!!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- ("occupational hygienist" or "occupational hygiene") and (BOHS or P601)