Occupational Hygienist, Multi-site vacancy, Hands on & Strategic position £60,000 - £70,000p/a
In this multi site based role you will not only be hands on but also managing a team and involved in the Operational and strategic side of Occupational Hygiene. As there are strong elements of occupational Health and Safety you get a varied role.
The focus of the position is maintaining and developing the Occupational Hygiene Strategy and aligning them across key business sites, there will be close interaction with core business functions so it's a fantastic opportunity to get to know the entire business right from the off.
The successful Senior Occupational Hygienist will be part of a large organisation that career progression on a global level. Recently there has been an exciting re structure of safety and hygiene functions; this position sets the occupational Hygienist up quite nicely for movement into larger scope regional and international occupational hygiene positions.
- Advising on legislative and industry standard requirements as they relate to Occupational Hygiene
- Devising and implementing actions plans to ensure the business remains compliant with legislation
- Management of the COSHH assessment system and RPE Program
- Leading exposure reduction initiatives and advising on appropriate control systems
- Contributing actively to projects to ensure EHS concerns are appropriately reflected
- Conducting incident and ill health investigations
- Occupational Hygiene Qualifications (ideally chartered)
- Occupational Hygiene experience from the chemical/ biology/ high risk sectors
- COSSH assessment experience
- Ability to work with systems, data and statistical analysis
Send an MS WORD copy of your CV to and call Funmi Gbadamosi on 0044 (0)
Occupational Hygienist, Industrial Hygienist, Industrial Cleaner, Auditor, Lead Auditor, Occupational hygienist, industrial hygienist
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job