Occupational Health Technician or Nurse
Manchester (or near by)
3- 5 days per week ongoing
(possible temp to perm)
We are currently recruiting for an Occupational Health Technician or Nurse for our provider client.
This is a temporary ongoing role with the possibility of going temp to perm if the contract goes well. You will work 3 - 5 days per week. You will be required to cover sites across the North West and you will ideally be based in or near Manchester. You will cover health surveillance and you will ideally be able to drive a mobile screening van.
Health Surveillance skills required-
- Height & weight, BMI, WHR
- Blood - Glu / Chol (finger prick test)
- Drug & Alcohol screening (POCT) - must be trained as a collection officer
To be considered for this role you will be-
- An experienced OH Technician or OH Nurse
- Experienced with health surveillance with certificates in audio & Spiro
For further details please contact Stacey, Jag or Lauren on . Alternatively e-mail a current CV to