Occupational Health Paralegal /MI Analyst - Central Bristol - Immediate Start
We are currently recruiting for an Occupational Health Paralegal /MI Analyst for one of our most prestigious clients, one of Europe's most innovative Law firms. This company has offices across the country as well as abroad and are regularly voted as one of the top employers for employee satisfaction as well as being a growing business looking for top talent.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Paralegal to join a progressive team to provide crucial management information support.
Job duties for Occupational Health Paralegal will include (but are not limited to);
- Responsible for the action of all management information
- Responsible for management information reporting at various levels
- Dealing with the cases technical aspects where required
- Assisting and supporting team members with progressing cases for clients
- Using the Case Management system to complete tasks and all management information
- Maintaining integrity of management information and ensuring client care in all cases
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills paired with familiarity of working in a commercial environment. Experience of Fixed Fee Delegated Authority and an understanding of management information and fee earning would be an advantage but not essential. If you believe you have all the necessary skills for this role then please don't hesitate to send your CV to Penelope at red recruitment today.
Job title: Occupational Health Paralegal
Location: Central Bristol
Salary: £19,000 per annum
- Paralegal Occupational Health MI Management Information Legal Admin Fee Earner