This role is available to start ASAP on a 3 month basis
A Registered nurse would be preferable with an occupational health nursing qualification or lots of experience of working with in Occupational health department
The candidate should have excellent knowledge of holistic nursing assessment and good knowledge of health and safety legislation, Excellent communication skills and good report writing skills.
Service Care Health offer a £150 bonus to any new nurses upon registration.
Note: If you have a colleague or friend who may be interested in the following role, Service Care Health offer a £250 pound bonus for referrals.
For more information about this role, please contact Adam at Service Care Health on or at .
The benefits of Service Care Health:
* Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
* Ltd & PAYE payment options available
* £250 training allowance
* Competitive pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
* National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
* Professional compliance solutions available
* Uniforms provided
- Community Nurse
- District Nurse
- Occupational Health Advisor
- Occupational Health Nurse