OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH NURSE
SALARY: £38,000 PLUS EXCELLENT BENEFITS PACKAGE
Our client requires the appointment of an Occupational Health Nurse as part of their commitment to the Health and Safety to their employees. This is a standalone role which necessitates an independent practitioner. The successful applicant will form an integral part of the Human Resources Division and will report to the Head of Human Resources.
Key responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Developing, implementing and managing Occupation Health in the company in accordance with current and relevant legislation.
- Creating, maintaining and monitoring health records in accordance with NMC’s Code of Conduct.
- Prioritizing occupational health service needs.
- Assisting with identifying health hazards relating to their industry.
- Providing occupational health advice to managers and employees.
- Advising management of employee’s fitness to work.
- Delivering Tool Box talks to involve workers in managing health risks.
- Coordinate and provide occupational health screening, which will include, but will not be limited to:
- Dermatological assessments
- Lung function assessments
- Audiometry for noise exposure
- Hand-Arm vibration syndrome
- Musculoskeletal monitoring
- Vision testing
- Drug and alcohol testing
- General health screening (height, weight, blood pressure and cholesterol)
- Registered nurse with qualification in Occupational Health
- Desirable experience of construction/demolition industry
- Communication skills
- Organizational skills
- IT literate
- Relate to people from a variety of backgrounds.
- Ability to work on his/her own without close supervision
Location: The person must be flexible to travel within London.
Type: Permanent, full time
Working hours: Mon-Fri 09.00-17.00
Salary: Up to £38,000 (Salary depending on experience)
Should you be interested in this amazing opportunity, please contact Anna Maguire.
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your response, occasionally due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible and we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates. We will keep your details on file and may contact you with future opportunities.
- Communication Skills
- Computer Literate
- Occupational Health
- Organisational Skills
- Registered Nurse
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job