Job reference: MF-4300
Job title: Occupational Health Nurse Advisor
Job type: Temporary -Full Time 37 hours per week between 08:30 to 16:30 initially for 3 months
We are looking for an experienced Occupational Health Nurse for the police based in Portishead. This will be on a temporary basis for sickness cover - full time hours Monday to Friday 08:30 to 16:30pm. Initially for 3 months.
- To provide health screening procedures for specified roles to ensure that the appropriate medical standards are met.
- To manage an allocated caseload and provide advice to employees and management on all aspects of health at work.
- To work with the Occupational Health team providing advice on all matters relating to health, safety and welfare, and to assist in the development of health promotion initiatives within the Force.
- To ensure that medical records are maintained in a confidential and professional manner.
- To ensure supplies of medical equipment and consumables used within the Unit.
- To maintain liaison with medical and nursing bodies and ensure personal professional development.
- To contribute flexibly across the unit functions and activities.
Applicants should be Qualified Registered General Nurse and hold or working towards a degree or diploma (or equivalent) in Occupational Health.
Temporary rates negotiable
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job