The Office Support department of SF Group are currently recruiting for a Graduate Occupational Health Co-Ordinator for one of their clients based on the outskirts of Castle Donington, due to location you will need to be able to drive.
The role will sit within the Health and Safety team and be responsible for setting up and managing all administration related to the company’s occupational health screening programme and ensuring compliance with HSE guidance and legislation.
Day to day duties will include:
• Ensuring the Company Occupational Health Standard and Policy is adhered to in conjunction with the occupational health provider
• Managing the whole occupational health process
• Liaising with line managers, employees and the provider to ensure efficient and cost-effective use of services
• Managing the collection and storage of occupational health documents in accordance with GDPR, ensuring all employees have relevant and up to date information as required
• Conducting regular meetings to discuss progress and any issues
• Providing guidance and training to line managers on occupational health requirements and compliance
• Supporting the HR team in managing new starter medicals and medical referral cases
• Supporting the HSE team with general administrative duties, including compliance training and audit preparation
The successful candidate must have excellent organisational skills, be confident and have the ability to influence at all levels. You must also be IT literate specifically in Microsoft Office programmes.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"