The successful candidate will work remotely across a wide geographical area, mostly Exter and Plymouth supporting participants and influencing employers on appropriate occupational support interventions. This is to enable transition into work and secure suitable and sustainable job outcomes.
- Build relationships with employers and attend relevant forums, to promote and influence the creation of opportunities.
- Meet KPI's and targets
- Undertake pre-work assessments with participants with health-related issues such sensory impairments- visual, hearing and learning difficulties.
- Discuss interventions and support required to ensure any adjustments are implemented to support employment. Liaise with access to work or other similar functions where necessary.
- Offer tailored Health & Wellbeing in-work support package to the participant and the employer
- Educate and influence the perceptions of employers considering recruiting individuals with health or well-being needs, through providing awareness sessions, events etc. We are looking for candidates with the following:
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Qualified Health professional
- Knowledge or experience of working with employers or HR representatives to support and influence recruitment practices.
- Previous experience of supporting those with health issues back to work/ vocational rehabilitation / occupation health
- Understanding of Health, Wellbeing and Disability initiatives to support individuals into employment including route ways, job design and adjustments
Candidates need to have access to their own vehicle and be flexible to travel across a wide geographical patch (Devon)
My client is offering a competitive salary of £27K - £30K plus mileage and benefits.
If you are interested in applying for this role please email your CV to
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'