Occupational Health Advisor
Permanent position 3 days per week
Our client a leading healthcare provider is looking to recruit an Occupational Health Advisor
to cover a part time permanent role 3 days a week this will be a mixture of clinics, client sites and home based work in the Glasgow area.
As Occupational Health Advisor you will be working for a leading, friendly provider carrying out a full Occupational Health remit including
- Health Surveillance
- Health Screening
- Case Management
- Health Promotion
- Contribution to health and wellbeing strategies
As Occupational Health Advisor you will meeting and building lasting relationships with managers onsite ensuring the efficient delivery of Occupational Health services.
Requirement for Occupational Health Advisor:
- NMC registered RGN
- OH Qualification to diploma or degree level
- Case Management experience
- Able to carry out all aspects of Health Surveillance.
- Occupational Health Advisor/ Occupational Health/ Registered Nurse
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'