Are you an OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH ADVISOR looking for a new part-time role for the New Year?
Why not work 4 DAYS PER WEEK on-site as an Occupational Health Advisor for a private OH company?
Our client is the UK division of one of Europe's leading Occupational Health and Safety companies who provide specialist health, wellbeing and safety services.
Occupational Health Advisor Benefits:
- 33 days holiday rising with service (incl. Bank Hols) & Birthday Holiday
- Workplace pension, health care cash plan and training / development
- Full support from the OH team
Would you like to work as part of a team using a holistic approach to health & wellbeing?
Skills & Qualification required for the Occupational Health Advisor:
- Qualification or experience in Occupational Health
- Experience of sickness absence management
- Experience of immunisation and vaccination programmes
- Good working knowledge of health and safety legislation
- Good oral, written and presentation skills
- Experience as an Occupational Health Advisor within automotive a distinct advantage
Key Tasks & Responsibilities of the Occupational Health Advisor:
- Provision of sickness absence case management, health surveillance and fitness for work assessments
- Identify, assess and advise on any workplace hazards
- Conduct workplace assessments such as DSE/Vehicle assessments as required and provide advice/ recommendations as appropriate
This is a great opportunity for an Occupational Health Advisor to work for an expanding company with clients from a variety of industries.
Please note that all candidates are required to live and have the right to work in the UK as no sponsorship offered.
If you are an Occupational Health Advisor APPLY TODAY and let's talk about your next career move
- Occupational Health
- Sickness Absence Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'