Occupational Health Advisor
£34,000 - £38,000
Full or Part time applicants welcome
We are looking for a qualified Occupational Health Advisor to join us in delivering occupational health services to our client in Heathrow. This will be a full or part time role. Working between the hours of 8.30am and 5.30pm.
We are looking for a team player who can work alongside a team of experts and industry professionals. You will receive all the support you need from our senior management team as we work together to bring success to this contract and the company as a whole. This is a great opportunity to take on a new challenge, with refurbished premises and an exciting Occupational Health programme to deliver.
- To provide appropriate expert, timely effective and practicable advice
- Provide expert advice in respect of legislative requirements and best practice relating to OH function
- Assess new clients presenting to Occupational Health whether in person or by written referral
- Assess client’s fitness to work for the appropriate job role
- Develop and implement effective communication mechanisms
- Write letters to GP/Specialists
- Respond to client/manager’s requests for support/information on the working environment.
- Maintain appropriate records in line with departmental protocols on record keeping
- Provide health surveillance in accordance with current legislation
- Provide positive, professional, accountable practice
- Work with the OH manager to review the Nursing skill mix and to develop and support ongoing recruitment
- Registration with NMC Part 1
- OH Qualified
- Case Management experience
- Evidence of an up to date knowledge base of professional and specialist issues
- Sound educational background, including a good standard of numeracy and written English.
- Have good report writing skills
- Have the ability to work effectively independently and also within a team framework
- Be IT literate
- Demonstrate a self-motivated and proactive approach to work
- Understand and support a flexible approach to team working
- Have the ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Be able to communicate at all levels
- Experience of Health screening/surveillance
- Registration with NMC Part 3
For more information and or to apply please can you call Jody Greaves on and or email