Occupational Health Advisor - Required in Darlington
My Client Darlington Borough Council are looking for an Occupational Health Advisor on a full-time basis until the end of March 2021.
The role includes undertaking health surveillance checks and flu vaccinations.
Occ Health qualification is desirable but not essential.
The rate can be negotiated with the qualified candidate.
Please contact me today to be put forward for the role and for more details
- Your own dedicated consultant, an honest service with excellent aftercare, including on-site service reviews
- Access to the widest variety of social work jobs nationwide
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- £250 referral bonus - if you aren't interested, maybe you know someone who is?
- Access to your own Continued Professional Development fund
Reed Social Care recruit for Social Workers, Senior Social Workers, Advanced Practitioners, Senior Practitioners, Assistant Team Managers, Team Managers, Service Managers, Independent Reviewing Officers, Best Interest Assessors, Form F Assessors in the North East. We currently work with a number of independent companies and the following authorities in the North East: Middlesbrough Council, Stockton Council, Redcar & Cleveland Council, Hartlepool Council, Darlington Council, Durham County Council, Sunderland City Council, Newcastle City Council, Gateshead Council, South Tyneside Council, North Tyneside Council and Northumberland County Council
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'