Occupational Health Advisor
Part Time - 30 hours
circa £40,600 salary pro rata
In this role you will be working for a large private hospital group covering several locations in Kent.
This is a full remit role where you will be looking after the Hospital employees and providing a range of services such as;
- Sickness Absence
- Fitness for Work assessments
- Health Surveillance and Screening
- Immunisations and Venepuncture
- NMC registered RGN
- Occupational Health Degree / Diploma and Part 3 registered.
- Phlebotomy Skills up to date
- Car Owner / Driver able to travel to different sites
- Able to undertake full OH remit
- Recent experience in a Healthcare setting e.g NHS / private hospital