We are recruiting for an experienced Occupational Health Advisor/Clinical Case Manager to work as part of a team, providing a telephonic service to a range of key clients. A qualification in nursing, physiotherapy or occupational therapy is required. Clinical Case management experience within Occupational Health and / or Insurance Sectors is preferable.
Working in a phone based role, you will provide a proactive and evidence-based occupational health service including case management to a variety of clients. You will be providing support in a proactive, positive and efficient manner.
This will include:
- undertaking Occupational Health case management / management referrals, contacting the employees by telephone, taking a relevant clinical history, compiling clinical records and providing business focused management advice reports.
- working to agreed service levels for our clients.
- ensuring that data entered into client records are accurate, legible, concise and coherent, in accordance with clinical professional standards (NMC / HCPC).
- proactively manage individual cases from the point of referral to resolution of the case be that return to work, ill health retirement or leaving the business, to include appropriate requests for further medical evidence, ongoing telephone communication with the employee and referrals for additional support pathways as required.
- liaising with the client company’s HR team and or line managers and provide advice on compliance within current legislation.
Skills, knowledge and behaviour
The successful candidate will have a Clinical Qualification with experience in case management within an Occupational Health and / or insurance sector setting. You will have experience of providing case management over the phone in a commercial environment. Robust writing skills are essential – you must be able to compile reports and clinical records to a high standard. You will be instrumental in managing health risks, engaging our clients in occupational health awareness and promoting employee wellbeing.
What will you get from this role?
As the number one global insurance brand and one of the Sunday Times Best Big Companies to work for, our reward package is a extensive – here’s a small selection of our current benefits:
- Bonus scheme linked to your individual and the company’s performance
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days' holiday + bank holidays
- Interest free season ticket loan scheme
- Share Plan Scheme
- Discount on all AXA Insurance products, including insurance, breakdown cover & healthcare
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job