Occupational Health Advisor
Part Time/ Full Time- Night Shift
Ongoing contract- 2 years
We are currently recruiting for an Occupational Health Advisor in Broughton for our client a worldwide leader in aeronautics, space and related services.
Occupational Health Advisor responsibilities-
- Case management; complete comprehensive functional capability assessments on employees either who are absent from work or referred through by the line manager, giving advice to both the employee and business regarding fitness to work
- Health surveillance; perform the required health surveillance procedures and interpret results in line with department procedure / policy. Advising the employee and business, when appropriate of the outcome of the results.
- Production and maintenance of confidential medical records. Adhering to the standards as defined by the NMC and the internal policies and procedures.
- To participate in development of health promotion programmes designed to inform and educate workers about health issues at work.
- To respond to an injured / unwell employee in line with departmental policies.
This is a temporary ongoing contract role for a 2 year period starting ASAP until December 2020. You will cover the night shift from Monday- Thursday 8.45pm to 6.00am however part time hours may be considered.
To be considered for this role the Occupational Health Advisor will be;
- A Registered General Nurse (RGN)
- Minimum of 1-2 years' experience in Occupational Health Nursing.
- Qualification in Occupational Health - Desirable. Consideration will be given to candidates with proven record of OH nursing.
- Certified HAVS assessor - desirable not essential
- NEBOSH certificate- desirable but not essential
- Industrial Audiometry/Spirometry certificate and other specialist skills- desirable
- Interpersonal, communication and motivational skills
For further information please contact Jag, Stacey or Lauren on or email a current CV to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'