Job Title: Occupational Health Administrator
Locations: Grimsby Office
Reporting to: Occupational Health Administration Manager
Hours: 30 hours per week
- Based in the Occupational Health Department in Epsom, the post holder will provide administrative support to the Occupational Health Team.
- The post holder will need to have very good organisational skills, be IT literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft office packages and be willing to learn the OH software package.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the on-line diaries for the OH team and process all appointment requests.
- Ensure all OH activities are performed within both internal & external Service Level Agreements.
- Manage the patient journey from start to finish essentially being a Case Manager
- Ensure the best use of the OH IT system is being achieved to meet the developing business needs;
- Assist the HR team and managers to effectively use the external web based portals for employment health screening and management referrals.
- Take responsibility for the routine maintenance of the OH IT system to include uploading of new employee data sets, registering new staff, removal of leavers from the live data sets and any other system administration required.
- Assist with auditing compliance with the OH IT system, so that any user issues are identified and corrected at an early stage.
- Assist the clinical team with any administrative duties as required
- Take responsibility for your own personal development
- Display an understanding of confidentiality, accountability and data protection when dealing with clients and information, either verbal or written, in provision of clinical and administrative services.
- Act at all times in a professional manner, providing an exemplary role model for site staff and be an effective ambassador for the Nuffield Health brand
- Work within the boundaries of medical confidentiality and be willing to sign a confidentiality agreement at the beginning of employment.
- Undertake any additional responsibilities as may be reasonably required.
- Confidently complete any inbound/outbound calls or emails related to the role
The post holder will be in a key position as the first point of contact for the OH service:
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with a 'can do' attitude.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- A team player, but able to work on their own initiative
- Strong IT skills with a good knowledge of Microsoft office and a willingness to develop their IT skills further, becoming the department expert on the use of Cohort, the OH IT system. (training will be provided on Cohort)
- Good organisational skills
- Previous experience of working in a healthcare related role and specifically within an Occupational Health team would be an advantage.