£16,000 - £17,000 + Excellent benefits package
Manchester City Centre, close to Victoria station
We are now looking for an Occupational Health Scheduler to provide administration support within our growing Occupational Health team. You will be responsible for scheduling appointments for our Advisors and Physicians whilst providing excellent customer service to our clients.
What will be involved?
- Data Entry onto Health Assured IT system
- Organising and managing Occupational Health Advisors/Physicians schedules
- Chasing GP records from sending out to receipt
- Booking appointments for Occupational Health Advisors/Physicians
- Dealing with occupational health queries
- Previous experience within a general administrative role
- Experience in scheduling and diary management
- High level of computer literacy
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and targets
Health Assured is one of the leading Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) and Occupational Health (OH) providers in the UK dealing with many of the UK’s leading organisations across private, public and non-profit sectors. With a vast experience and a proven track record in delivering innovative and robust solutions which benefit employees and drive best value for employers.
This is a fantastic place to work if you enjoy a challenge and have genuine enthusiasm for overcoming obstacles and learning. The office is fast-paced and busy so we look for colleagues who have a positive and focused attitude. So if you are ambitious, focused and a confident communicator you’ll soon discover that there are unlimited opportunities for you at Health Assured.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job