We're currently recruiting for an Occupational Health Administrator for a prestigious automotive client in Gaydon.
Key Responsibilities of the Occupational Health Administrator;
- Scheduling appointments for a range of activities including health surveillance/fitness for work/management referrals
- Logging a wide range of data including health surveillance/fitness for work/pre-placement screening etc.
- Administering key processes including dealing with legal requests, ordering of stationary
- Undertaking other administrative duties as required including photocopying, typing, filing and scanning of documents into the Electronic Medical System
- Support departmental objectives
This is a temporary ongoing role working 37 hours per week Monday- Thursday 7am- 3pm and Friday's 7am- 12.30pm, there is a possibility that this role could become permanent.
To be considered for this role the Occupational Health Administrator will ;
- be an experienced administrator with a minimum of 2 years experience
- have excellent IT skills
- have excellent organisational skills
- experience of working within a medical environment would be advantageous
For further details please contact Stacey or Jag . Alternatively e-mail a current CV
- medical secretary