Salary: Personal Service Contract
Closing date: 23rd April 2018
Location: Walton Park
We are currently recruiting for an Operation Control Centre Manager in Walton Park reporting to the General Manager.
Who we are
SGN manage the network that distributes natural and green gas to 5.9 million homes and businesses across Scotland and the south of England. Whoever your supplier is, our pipes deliver gas safely, reliably and efficiently to every one of our customers. It’s your gas, in our network.
What does an OCC Manager do?
You will be required to set the strategic objectives for the OCC whilst leading a team of 105 on a 24 hour basis. You must ensure work is dispatched & completed economically and efficiently to the regulated Standards of Service and commercial Service Level Agreements. Daily duties include;
- Day to day running of the OCC
- Responsible for outperforming budget of £3.1 million
- Forecasting resources to meet workload
- Setting and delivering OCC strategy
- Performance and development of the team
Do you have what we are looking for?
- Lead a team at senior level, with previous experience managing a large number of people.
- Delivering excellence from the team whilst following company’s policy and procedures.
- To be able to engage with our depot senior management teams, customers and Stakeholders and have good overall communication skills.
- Experience of managing a call centre operation
- Reactive and proactive attitude with regards to problem solving and forward planning.
- The successful candidate would be required to participate in a 24 hour standby rota
What will I get in return?
- Competitive starting salary and other benefits, including pension scheme.
- Plenty of potential for further development and progression within the Company.
- Employment with a highly regarded, award winning company with a commitment to developing an equal, diverse and inclusive culture.
- Business Operations
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"