O365 Project Manager
O365 Project Manager based in Coventry on a 3 Month Contract
My client is a world leading Manufacturing and Automotive client specialising in the production of prestigious vehicles and also account for five of the top ten British best-selling vehicles globally.
As Project Manager, O365 Transformation you will be responsible for project management of the migration from Google's G Suite to Microsoft O365. This is a multi-year programme that will seek to drive a total transformation of end user technology, driving improved service, technology and cost models.
- Maintain a focus on customer service and quality at all times
- Strong numeracy and literacy and proficiency in the use of Information Technology
- You are required to adhere to Policies, Procedures and Guidelines.
- To have a expectation that all people undertake their duties and responsibilities
- Excellent communication skills and a strong influencer.
- Willingness to travel between sites
- Resource management of the activities of the IT Project Team
- Managing internal processes including governance, budget forecasts and control
- Managing project controls, governance in conjunction with the PMO
- Tracks delivery against milestones
- Manages and takes a leading role in all Change Requests/orders handling and negotiations;
- Review and sign off all Deliverables
- Manages Acceptance of the Detailed Design phase from an IT delivery perspective.
- Interfaces with Project Accountant/Cost controller on variation revenue, variation costs, subcontract accruals, and other financial requirements as required
- Supports and advises on aspects of budgeting, internal and external reporting, invoicing, and procurement Manages the planning integration and milestone dependencies with other Programmes.
- Participates in issue and risk management processes for the Project and status meetings
- Identifying and escalating issues as early as possible
- Ensuring IT are delivering in line with Project Plan
- Ensuring Service Delivery plans are prepared and ready for service take-on
- Ensuring Technical environments are designed & delivered & compliant to Systems standards
- Develops and maintains the Project Charter and Project Plan
- Controls the technical and day-to-day aspects of the project
- Coordinates technical and quality reviews of project plans and deliverables and supports Operations Reviews
If you feel you have relevant skills for the role then simply attach an up to date CV and click apply now.
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
- O365 and project manager and sharepoint and mailbox and migration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"