You will be working within a team of Warehouse Operatives completing the final stages of parcel delivery to our client's customers.
Warehouse Operative Shifts
Day shift: 08:00am - 16:30pm
Break is included
What experience are we looking for from our Warehouse Operatives?
- Reliable, punctual and committed to your selected shift pattern
- High performance standards in your previous roles
- Have a good working attitude - always wanting to 'get the job done!'
- A team player, excited by building new working relationships and delivering high standards as a team
What benefits do Warehouse Operatives receive for their hard work?
- Training provided to enhance your existing skills
- Career prospects for those who wish to progress
- Free Vend tea and coffee
- Superb Overtime Pay Rates in peak periods
- Opportunity to maintain a good fitness level in this fast paced, physically engaging work environment
Warehouse Operative Job Description
- Working as a team sorting pre-packaged parcels into the correct delivery route locations for delivery drivers
- Using a hand-held scanner to scan each parcel bar code into the correct location bar code
- Working on foot at a fast pace in order to maintain set individual and team targets
As part of the application process, you MUST also complete the online assessment
Salesforce Online Assessment
How will you find us..
Parking is available and the warehouse is easily accessible by bus, train and bike. There are a variety of ways we can help you with your travel so get in touch, apply and we will help find the best solution for you.
PMP Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.