Our Client, a prestigious well known brand is looking for a NVQ Coordinator to join their team on a Part Time basis covering Maternity.
The hours will be Wednesday -Friday 8am -4pm, duration approx 9-12 months.
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Funded Education experience
- Working knowledge of PICs or SIMs Software (advantageous)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Proven Administration experience
- A key eye for detail
- Experience working within a compliance heavy role
- Broad range of IT skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Please only apply if you have relevant Part Time Administration experience as only suitable candidates can be consideredParkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job