NVQ Assessor - Insurance (Award winning training provider)
£28K per annum + 25 days hols + stats and excellent benefits
Do you have management experience in the Insurance sector and would like to become an NVQ Assessor?
Do you have a Cert CII qualification?
Would you like to work for a well established forward thinking, dynamic organisation with a great reputation in the work based learning sector?
Do you have good communication skills and enjoy motivating others?
Our award winning client is seeking an NVQ Assessor to assess learners working in Insurance. If not an experienced Assessor they will also consider individuals who have worked in Insurance and have Cert CII and would like to become an Assessor and be put through your CAVA qualification.
This role is 80% home based and 20% travel working with learners through an e-portfolio system
The key duties of the role will be :-
· Managing your own diary on a day to day basis.
· Conducting face to face appointments and remote learning.
· Ensuring learners remain on the programme by carrying out progress reviews and assessment at regular intervals either remotely or face to face.
· To fully engage with employers during the whole of the learner journey.
· To conduct sign up meetings with learners.
· To manage the learner onto apprenticeships training programme and develop a learning plan.
This really is a great opportunity to join a fantastic training provider who are known for quality service, won many awards and are a company that like to promote from within.
Other benefits include
Mileage allowance for visiting candidates or train fares paid Laptop and mobile provided 25 days hols + stats, childcare vouchers, stakeholder pension, income protection, annual leave additional purchase, discount cards
- Communication Skills
- Cert CII
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'