NVQ Assessor - Level 3
Home Based (occasional travel to Southampton)
£27K per annum + stats and excellent benefits
Working for a leading, award winning training provider this is a home based role assessing candidates on the e-portfolio system.
Assessing in AAT qualifications level 3 - 7. Experience in AAT is not essential as you will be offered full training in AAT. In addition, you will be offered your AAT qualification fully paid.
The ideal candidate must have experience of assessing in any of the following subjects - Management, Business Admin, Customer Services, Insurance or Financial Services at level 3 or above.
This really is an opportunity to work for a fantastic training provider, who are known for quality of service and have a great reputation in the industry. They can also offer superb career progression.
· Managing own diary and face to face visits and dealing with remote learners using the e-portfolio system
· Face to face appointments and remote learning
· To ensure learners files are fully compliant with SFA requirements
· To ensure learners remain on programme by carrying out progress reviews and assessment at regular interval either remotely or face to face.
· To fully engage with employers during the whole of the learning journey
· To conduct sign up meetings
· To conduct the learner onto apprenticeships training programme and develop a learning plan
Salary and Benefits
· Basic to £26,000 + stats and excellent benefits
· 36p per mile paid for visiting candidates or train fares paid
· Laptop and mobile provided
· 25 days hols + stats, childcare vouchers, stakeholder pension, income protection, annual leave additional purchase, discount cards
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'