Experienced Apprenticeship Assessor, perhaps seeking a change of direction? Love the assessment of Management training, yet looking to transfer your skills to an alternative audience?
We're currently working with an established Business Consultancy, to identify a talented Management Apprenticeship Assessor (Level 3 & 5) for key delivery across Bury and Wigan.
With the primary aim of developing growth opportunities for each business, our client's initial, detailed analysis will identify how these can be achieved, be they through finance, funding, CITB levy, tax relief, marketing, and of course, Training. And, as you know, Training cannot be successful, without the right Assessment.
Reporting to the Lead IQA/Assessor Manager, you’ll support a caseload of NVQ learners, ensuring they meet the standards needed to achieve their qualification, identifying the skills learners already have in place, along with areas to improve. Your caseload will be split across Team Leading level 2, Management 3 & 5, also with the possibility of some Customer Service.
Day to day, you’ll:
• Carry out an Induction, including an initial assessment with the candidate before commencing the programme, establishing the correct award and level to be undertaken
• Ensure candidates’ awareness of their own responsibilities regards collection of evidence, taking into account any accreditation of prior learning or achievement
• Provide learners with necessary support and guidance to support evidencing their knowledge and experience to meet the qualification standards in a way best suiting them and in line with their agreed learner journey
• Visit candidates within the workplace monthly to provide support
Prepare action plans, undertake assessments and provide feedback on performance
• Deliver a high level of teaching, learning and assessment, ensuring high quality workshops sessions are delivered in a way to enhance learners’ ability and knowledge
• Maintain accurate candidate assessment and achievement records, subject to internal quality assurance
• Participate and contribute to regular standardisation meetings
To be considered for this role, you’ll, quite naturally, have experience of delivering Management apprenticeships and have sector background experience in this field. You’ll need delivery experience to level 3 & 5, plus a qualification, i.e. TAQA, in this area preferred.
Engaging, supportive, and focused on delivering the very best outcomes for your learners, you’ll be particularly passionate about quality, and flexible to meet the meets of the individual.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'