This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
We are currently supporting one of the UK's most reputable companies. This company has been voted as one of the UK's best to work for.
We have immediate vacancies available for NVQ Assessors/Trainers with Recruitment Sector experience . This is the start of a new programme so an excellent opportunity for development and progression.
This company has an excellent reputation and deliver Apprenticeship programmes across England.
As a CAVA/A1 qualified NVQ Assessor you would be supporting a caseload of 40 learners, assessing against Recruitment standards.
As a qualified Trainer and NVQ Assessor you would receive a highly competitive salary of between £22000-£26000, Company Car, Private Health Care, Laptop, Mobile.
A background working in Recruitment, as well as the relevant qualifications are essential.
You will be working in a variety of offices throughout the Midlands and M1 corridor and you will be supporting Employees who work in Recruitment Roles.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications Required for the NVQ Assessor:
- Assessor Qualified, CAVA, A1, TAQA or D32, D33
- PTLLS or similar a Teaching Qualification would be desirable
- Experience with e-portfolio (specifically One File) is advantageous but not essential
- Experienced with assessing apprenticeship learners through Recruitment Apprenticeships
- Vocational experience working within the Recruitment sector
- Flexibility to travel and manage your own diary is essential
This position is available immediately.
Keywords: NVQ Assessor, Trainer, Tutor, A1, D32, D33, Cava, PTLLS, DTTLS, CTTLS, Functional Skills, recruitment, in-house recruiter
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job