My client, an established and growing Training Company are looking for an experienced NVQ Assessor with Occupational Cometance in Management Level 3 to join their team to deliver qualifications within the Prison Service.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an exiting, dynamic and growing business with excellent company benefits and a strong career path.
Salary: £18,000 - £23,000
Location: South Wales
Please Note: Due to the nature of the role the succesful candidate will need to pass security checks.
- Delivery of training programmes to assigned learners ensuring the highest possible standards are achieved
- Covering a regional area, travelling to visit learners in workplace to undertake assessments
- Reference and mark evidence collated in the workplace for NVQ and Key Skill requirements
- Completion of learner attendance records and learners guided contact hours
- Contribute to the planning, monitoring and achievement of agreed performance targets
- Arrange further training through day release and deliver in-house training support as required
- Develop course material to support the delivery requirements
- Liaise with other team members in the development and delivery of courses
- Maintain appropriate records of client achievements and meet performance criteria
- Facilitation of tests as per awarding body requirements
- Maintain good working relationships with Employers and identify business opportunities within companies
- Give additional support to trainees when required
- Complying with and working within the companies lone working policy
- Providing a quality learning experience and journey
- Occupational competencies and experience of delivery within Management (Level 3)
- Experience of Work Based Learning and Award Body practices
- CAVA qualifications or equivalent and assessing experience
- Self-motivated & self-starter
- Ability to work under pressure
- Enthusiastic & passionate
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
The company offer an excellent working environment, a competative salary and benefits, and opportunities to develop a long-term career with lots of progression.