Minimum 3 month contract
EYFS & KS1 experience is ideal
A specialist SEMH School in the Hemel Hempstead area is looking for a part time Nurture Teacher to join the for four morning each week to teach students across the reception and key stage one age group.
They would be teaching a small class of 3 - 5 student with two teaching assistants in the class.
The school deals with various mental health and emotional needs, so are ideally looking for someone with previous experience with these needs or looking to build on this.
The school are looking for the following;
* Qualified Teacher Status
* Previous experience teaching SEN
* Good knowledge of the EYFS and key stage one curriculum
* Able to commute to Hemel Hempstead on a regular basis
* Able to manage an maintain challenging behaviour
* Able to interview in the next few weeks.
If this sounds like the job for you, then please apply now via the link below.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business