Balfor recruitment is looking for passionate, hardworking and reliable nurses to provide an outstanding level of service to our care homes and nursing homes based in Yorkshire (York, Leeds and Thirsk). For this position, we require nurses who are friendly and have the ability to engage with residents and show them a level of compassion. You must also be able to communicate clearly with clients and residents to ensure you are providing high quality service and you understand the needs and requirements of service users.
Requirements essential to this role;
- An updated DBS.
- Ability and flexibility to work a range of shifts and shift patterns.
- Certificates of qualification.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Administer and manage medication.
- 2 references.
- Valid NMC pin.
- Established for 20 years.
- Provide a specialist one to one service.
- Supply to private, public and voluntary sectors.
- Award winning company.
- Competitive rates.
- Up to £100 bonus for every successful candidate you refer.
Balfor Recruitment is an award winning recruiter to the public, private and non-profit sectors for temporary, contract and permanent staffing. With over 20 years of proven success within the recruitment industry we can provide specialist staff.
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in this role you can click "apply now" to forward an up to date copy of your CV.
- Nursing Homes
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job