A national recruitment consultancy who are one of the largest independently owned recruitment companies in the UK. They are on all of the relevant framework agreements to supply staff to the NHS and have a diverse network of offices across the UK. This is a 180 position so there is no sales. You will be booking nurses into shifts within established accounts.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Placing medical professionals into temporary positions.
- Ensuring that all applicants put out to work are fully compliant.
- Ensuring computer database is updated daily.
- Ensuring team metrics/financial objectives are achieved.
- Writing and posting adverts.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience of working in an office based environment. Call centre or recruitment experience desirable.
- Ambitious and hardworking.
- Well presented and a good team player.
- Able to demonstrate working to and achieving targets.
- Reliable and punctual.
- Live a short commute to London Liverpool Street main line/tube station.
- Excellent on the telephone.
- Competitive basic salary and commission structure.
- Pay rise targets on achieving financial objectives.
- Company mobile.
- A sociable and fun place to work.
- Team incentives and events.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. If you have not heard from us within three working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
Barker Black is a recruitment to recruitment company supplying recruiters and executive search consultants to clients in the UK and internationally. We have placed candidates in global locations such as Dubai, Australia, Hong Kong, Netherlands and Germany.
Sectors covered include Architecture, Building Services, Clinical, Construction, Facilities, FMCG, Industrial, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical, Property, Rail, Renewable Energy, Scientific, and Trades & Labour.
- Communication Skills
- Telephone Manner
"Office Assistant jobs in London"