Nursing Jobs in Wickham Market, Suffolk (RGN) - £500 welcome bonus
We have several nurse jobs with our Ipswich branch working in the local Wickham Market and Framlingham nursing team in Suffolk. Our high quality service is in increasing demand, so we're looking for nurses who share our values and are committed to excellence in care.
All our nurse jobs are offered on a flexible basis that means you can pick your shifts around other commitments, but enjoy all the benefits of a permanent contract, including guaranteed hours and holiday pay. You'll need to be able to travel to our Ipswich branch and to different client locations, so your own transport is desirable.
For a limited time, we’re also offering a platinum welcome package consisting of a free DBS check and a free uniform when you join, plus a £500 bonus after 250 hours of work.
Benefits of being a Newcross Nurse:
- Free DBS check upfront and free uniform*
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Excellent rates of pay, up to £25.43/hr
- Weekly pay plus holiday pay on top of hourly rate
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Support from local line manager and Clinical Excellence team
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Excellence team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum – get support and discuss issues with your peers
In order to be considered for a nursing job with Newcross, you will need to have the following:
- Current valid NMC registration
- At least 6 months’ post-registration experience in a nurse job
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application and use code NursePlatinum to claim your welcome package!
If you cannot apply online, please call . Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job