Negotiable and competitive. Bonus is uncapped commission
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Nursing Home Specialist to join our clients Urology division in the South east of England.
Working closely with the clients Urology team consisting of Nursing Service Manager, Territory Managers and the Nurse Specialists you will be calling upon Care Home Managers, Home Care Providers and District Nurses.
Essentially a dual role, you will be expected to sell as well as provide clinical training and assessments. With a product portfolio including catheters, drainage bags, sheaths and bladder maintenance solutions, the role also includes one to one calls, training sessions on catheter care and Appropriate Sheath fitting and Appliance Use Reviews (AURs) with patients.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 2 years medical device sales experience ideally with new products.
- Successful track record of selling to the NHS (at least 2 years)
- Be a qualified NMC Registered Nurse
- Ability to drive new business forward, whilst maintaining great relationships and securing existing, repeat business
- A Real passion, knowledge and experience of urinary continence management and urology products and services
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading worldwide medical company who offer much in the way of career development and with the unique products offered the potential to earn is phenomenal.
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY PRESS THE APPLY BUTTON NOW OR CALL KATIE ON 077-1233-1941 FOR A MORE DETAILED DESCRIPTION
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job