Job Title: Nursing Home Nurse - RGN / RMN - Dementia Care
Location: Weymouth, Dorset
Salary: £20.00 per hour (£37,440 per annum based on 36 hours) + Welcome Bonus + Annual Bonus + Excellent Benefit Package
Hours: Full Time or Part time available, up to 48 hours per week - Mixed, Days or Night shifts available
Contract Type: Permanent
We are delighted to be recruiting for a RGN or RMN Nurse for a care home specialising in dementia care. Set in a character property located amongst mature, manicured gardens, the home is decorated to offer sensory and tactile stimulation, appropriate for all stages of dementia.
This home prides itself on offering person-centred care and takes all interests and abilities into account when providing care and organising activities and events. Residents are supported to maintain as much independence as possible.
All care plans are person-centred and directed towards the dignity of service users, carried out by friendly and experienced carers who have worked hard to build up a strong local reputation.
This is a great opportunity to join a well-run home and make a difference to the patients' lives.
The successful candidate will deal with will ensure safe administration of medication and treatments within NMC guidelines and the clients Healthcare medication policy. Ensure that residents care plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals and in accordance with NMC guideline and association policy. Assessing all aspects of residents needs and provide health supervision and nursing when required.
The position is offering up to 48 hours per week with day or night or mixed shifts being available.
- The successful candidate will hold NMC Registration and have previous experience of working in a UK Care home caring for clients with dementia or end of life.
- An Enhanced Disclosure will be required for this position along with two suitable previous work references.
- Eligibility to work within the U.K.
Employee Benefits include:
- An excellent remuneration package including a salary of up to £20.00 per hour (£37,440 per annum based on 36 hours)
- 20 days' annual leave entitlement (plus public holidays)
- Welcome Bonus £1,000
- 1st year and 2nd year Bonus
- NMC Renewal
- Ongoing Training
- Will pay the cost of your DBS
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Sharon Williams on or send a copy of your CV to .
Applications will be held in strict confidence.