Job Title: Nurse / RGN / RMN / RNLD
Location: Downham Market, Norfolk
Hours: Part time, 24 hours per week - Night shifts
Contract Type: Permanent
We are delighted to be recruiting for a Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) at a medium sized nursing home that is friendly and welcoming specialising in dementia care. Provides accommodation in a peaceful environment for those in need of residential, nursing and dementia care. The home has been designed and built to a high standard with its residents' needs in mind.
This is a great opportunity to join a well-run home and make a difference to the patients' lives. The dignity and privacy of residents is at the core of the company's philosophy, taking a sensitive approach to personal needs and emotional well-being.
The successful candidate will deal with will ensure safe administration of medication and treatments within NMC guidelines and the clients Healthcare medication policy. Ensure that residents care plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals and in accordance with NMC guideline and association policy. Assessing all aspects of residents needs and provide health supervision and nursing when required.
The position is offering 24 hours per week with night shifts being available.
- The successful candidate will hold NMC Registration and have previous experience of working in a UK Care home caring for clients with dementia or end of life.
- An Enhanced Disclosure will be required for this position along with two suitable previous work references.
- Eligibility to work within the U.K.
Employee Benefits include:
- An excellent remuneration package including a salary of up to £29,016.00
- 25 days' annual leave entitlement (plus public holidays)
- Welcome Bonus £1,000
- 1st year and 2nd year Bonus
- NMC Renewal
- Ongoing Training
- NMC Renewal
- Will pay the cost of your DBS
- Relocation packages often available
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Sharon Williams on or send a copy of your CV to .
Applications will be held in strict confidence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job