Nursing Home Manager Wanted-Sherwood, Nottingham, Interviewing Immediately!
We are currently working on behalf of a charity-based trust/care group who pride themselves on the high-quality person-centered care they deliver within all their Homes. They are a Nationwide organisation and own a mixture of Residential and Nursing Homes.
What are they looking for?
- You might be an experienced Home manager looking for a new challenge
- Ideally you will be a natural leader with compassion and excellent communication skills
- You will be required to work under pressure and be able to build relationships
- Proven experience in managing fully compliant Nursing homes
- Experience in managing staff teams
- Relevant experience
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent communication skills
- Deciding and initiating action
The successful applicant will;
- Have a proven track record managing teams in an elderly care environment
- Have a proven track record of improving CQC reports
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Have an active NMC Nursing Pin
- Have a clean DBS
- Live within a commutable distance of Nottingham
- Ensuring quality of care for Residents
- Up to £42k+ per annum plus bonus
- 40 hours per week
- Increasing standards of care and kindness
- Increasing occupancy and profitability
- Operating efficiency
- Maintaining clear and accurate medication records
- Provide valuable support, to the team around you
- Knowledge and experience with CQC and DOLs
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact Nicole Marsden on or alternatively send me your CV via email .
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!
Keywords; Elderly, Dementia, Nurse, Home Manager, Swadlincote, Derbyshire
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"