We are seeking a strong Nursing Home Manager with a good reputation to join a leading care provider by taking responsibility for one of their luxurious homes near to Truro in Cornwall.
Full details on the home and CQC report available on application.
Our client is interested to hear from managers who have proven good / outstanding track record with CQC compliance.
Excellent basic salary in the range of £55,000 - £65,000 plus benefits and generous management bonus scheme
Service: Elderly & Dementia Nursing Home
This care provider will support you with a solid induction programme and a robust operational support team, this really is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Home Manager who is wanting to join a progressive care provider that strives for excellence.
Summary of skills and experience required for this Nursing Home Manager post:
* Proven experience of working as a Registered Home Manager
* Demonstrate a good track record with CQC - improving & maintaining good grades
* Clinically Qualified - RGN, RMN or RNLD with an active NMC pin
* A strong, confident leadership style in order to lead a large team encouraging excellent person centred care
* Strong marketing and communication skills
* A good business acumen
What to do next...
Please send your latest CV by email or via the 'apply' here on this page and one of our team will call you will full details on the location of this job.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"