Nursing Care - Elderly/Dementia
Downham Market, Norfolk
£60,000/yr + PRP (£5,000) +Pension + Company Benefits + Generous holiday allowance
Recent experience in a similar role is essential
Close Date: Interviewing as and when - Apply today to avoid disappointment
Due to the retirement of a staff member of over 25 years, a great opportunity has opened up for a Home Manager who is passionate about Nursing Care for the Elderly.
My client is a Regional care provider with a great reputation, and are looking an experienced Nurse Manager, with an Active NMC Pin, ideally you will have been a Registered Manager of a Nursing Home for the Elderly. Experience managing Nursing Homes for the Elderly is essential.
My client is looking for a dynamic, strong candidate with excellent managerial experience who is looking for an exciting new challenge to work as a Home Manager in their larger Nursing Home for the Elderly in Downham Market, Norfolk.
· Active NMC Pin
· Strong managerial or supervisory experience in Nursing Care
· Comprehensive knowledge of budgets and maximising incomes
· Someone who is understanding and passionate about older people person - centred care
· Ability to delegate, problem solve and prioritise workloads on a daily basis
The benefits offered include:
· Circa £60,000/yr
· Performance Related Pay of up to £5,000/yr
· Good holiday allowance
· A career pathway and excellent training to encourage progression
· Company pension scheme that includes employer contributions
· Fully paid induction and free criminal records check
WR Health & Social Care are the #1 recruitment partner for nursing and management staff. We recruit UK wide predominantly for nursing homes and private hospitals.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Home Manager
- Registered Manager
- Care Home Manager
- Nurse Manager